September 6, 2010

Mosiah 4:9

I am grateful for King Benjamin, he is one of my favorite Book of Mormon prophets and seems to speak to my heart. He truly loved and served his people. One of my favorite scriptures that contains his words is Mosiah 4:9


"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend."


King Benjamin was a great leader, and helped change the people's hearts. By teaching them about Jesus Christ, their desires changed and had "no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually."(Mosiah 5:2) I know that my heart and desires will be changed and grow as I learn more about my Savior Jesus Christ.